[Wine] Re: Wine and NetBEUI

Plamen.Vassilev wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 25 05:00:00 CDT 2008

Tlarhices: I am aware of this driver but it's very outdated, not finished and flaky, I certainly don't want to use it in production environment.

oiaohm: Will do. The hardware is video mixer, DSC 545, manifactured by Digital Video Lab (a Russian (Latvian?) company I believe). I contacted their representative here in Bulgaria today, and obtained some obscure documentation that was not provided with the software installation CD. Because the representative is not a tech one, I guess I will just have to wait until he redirects my questions to the guys that manifactured the hardware and wrote the software, and they answer me. I guess this is the most that I can do for now. I will however keep this thread posted of my progress.

Thank you both for your attention and replies.

Plamen