[Wine] No hide button in 0.9.60 ?

Spuuk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 26 10:18:36 CDT 2008

i am running flashfxp under wine now a while, recently i upgraded to kubuntu 8.04 and installed wine 0.9.60.

I discovered that then there is no hide button anymore in FlashFXP.

Onbly 2 Buttons to the left, the close and the maximize button.

I then re-installed 0.9.59 and with that i get again the minimse button back, unfortunaly this version has a bug not displaying the program in the taskbar.

I have then installed 0.9,58 version, with this one evrything works.

So is this a new feature of the 0.9.60 or have i done something wrong ?
Some other programs has the minimise button , just can't see it on flashfxp.