[Wine] Unable to resize the configure box in Wine 5.59

Loggaman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 26 15:21:08 CDT 2008

Hi
Ive just come over to Linux and needed Wine to run a Genealogy Programme I had . No problems there everything is sweet but I want to make the screen full size and my problem is I cant see the whole of the configure box to enable me to save the changes. If I drag the corner to enlarge the screen it does that no problem but the larger area it creates is grey and I still cant see the bottom of the configure box. Any Ideas.
Thanks
Alex