[Wine] Re: Counter Strike: Source. Crashes upon joining game.

000dom000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 26 16:57:22 CDT 2008

ok well I am back now and I attempted to do "killall pulseaudio" and then start CS:S. I got the same problem as before. I also tried changing winecfg to OSS and routing through pulseaudio, and it hangs on starting the actual game. I don't think it should be to do with audio because I can play other games such as team fortress 2 so there can't be anything running with pulseaudio that is conflicting with Wine.

I noticed that I can play for a couple of seconds on certain maps, so could it be to do with the 3D rendering? My hardware is definitely capable of playing the game as I have played before in Ubuntu 7.10.