[Wine] Re: No hide button in 0.9.60 ?

Spuuk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 27 13:33:30 CDT 2008

> Yep, that is the next step. I really don't think my patch could have
> caused this, but I'll find out when I can look at this problem in more
> detail.
>
> --
> Vincent Povirk

Well sounds intressting for me, none of the results displayed by this software makes sense for me.

Some more intressting is, that when i enable "Desktop Effects" (Standard or Extra) and restart the x-server, i get again the 3th (minimise) button.

If i disable Desktop Effects the minimise button is gone with 0.9.60, and only be visible in 0.9.59 and before.

The FlashFXP Version i use is 2.1 build 924.