[Wine] Who asking users to install native DirectX?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sun Apr 27 18:30:27 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:
> BACK to where we started.
>
> WHY and WHO asking people to install native DirectX?

It is or was in a workaround in the Applications Database.  This is, as
discussed, improper information.  I would like to see the Applications
Database cleaned up and proper instructions placed there.  Since I don't
use programs that rely on DirectX 9 functionality, I will leave this to
others.
> All posts NOT RELATED to answering those _TWO_ questions will be removed.

You cannot do this to the mailing list.  Feel free to remove them in the
forum, however.