[Wine] Re: Suggestions for AppDB

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 28 20:16:15 CDT 2008

There already is a comments field where people can put any of the information you've listed. I would like to see more detailed information on special settings/dll overrides needed, and adding a field  specifically for that might remind more people to include that information. (I'm guilty of forgetting to mention it myself sometimes.)

I believe the system requirements for programs under Wine are supposed to be the same as under Windows, so I don't really see the need for this info. (I could be wrong about that, of course.)

As for user experience, well, that would be self-reported, and I've learned to take such self-assessments with a lot of grains of salt.  :)