[Wine] Re: [Solved] Can wine change short date format?

Vito wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 29 05:49:02 CDT 2008

Hi Terryphi,

I'm really really new to this sort of stuff so please excuse my ignorance if I'm doing things wrong.

I'm using codeweavers trial for mac which I think is current as I only downloaded it a week ago for the purpose of running Quicken.

I've been looking for a way to change the date from US style to our ddmmyyyy format as what you were investigating.  I followed your steps by finding and changing the parts of user.reg and win.ini and ran Quicken without any change in behavior.

I have rechecked the files and they still have the dd/MM/yyyy

Any suggestions?  Is wine easy enough to install by itself if its codeweavers implementation causing problems?

Thanks.