[Wine] Re: Cad/Cam Package problem

FrankN wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 29 06:11:35 CDT 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:

> To diagnose crashes like that, we usually ask for a log.
> Try running the app like this:
> WINEDEBUG=+seh,+relay foo.exe > log.txt 2>&1
> and then get the crash to happen as quickly as possible
> (to keep the log short).  Then compress the log and upload
> it somewhere for us to look at.
>
> It would be a lot easier if we had a copy of the app to try ourselves,
> but looking at licom.com, it seems they don't have demos.
> - Dan

Thanks for your prompt reply Dan,
Could not get the WINEDEBUG=+seh,+relay /home......ALPHAV5/AM3AXAPS.EXE > log.txt 2>&1
to work, seems WINEDEBUG is not part of the PCLINUXOS wine package.

Found a log.txt in the ALPHAV5 directory which read...

wine: could not load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\WINEDEBUG=+seh,+relay.exe": Module not found
err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"DK12DRV" failed to load
err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"hardlock" failed to load
err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"Haspnt" failed to load

I could send you a CD with the App and install Instructions for Windows XP
If that would be of any help.

Regards, Frank