[Wine] Re: winectl and DS Manager from Tibbo

maurelioc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 29 15:08:14 CDT 2008

I do not remember exactly. I make a wine update as soon as it is available for my Linux distribuition (contrib source). Maybe the winectl was left from an older version of wine.
A few days ago I made an upgrade to Mandriva 2008.1. After that I could not use DS Manager anymore. Actually  I had to install form scratch and then copied the /home dir to keep the user private files. The other directories are new and older stuff on then were discarded.