[Wine] I never thought I'd come to this decision

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:56:45 CDT 2008

But I'm off this list, the forum, the site, everything.

Give everything to vitamin, he's the über god. I just got an email
from a PM on the forum with this:

From:  	vitamin
To: 	DARKGuy
Subject: 	Warning 	Quote message
Stop top posting.
All not relevant stuff -> /dev/null

HE/SHE/IT can move his 1&2&3 ass to /dev/null for all I care. I'm
tired of having to withstand his shit. Don't expect any post from me
at least for a few years, I don't have to stand his fucking über 80's
text console leetness, if he can't even stand a top post (which nobody
else has complained about, that I can remember) then I don't see how
he can stand being a forum moderator, where the forum zealots do worse
stuff. One day I forget to hit shift+home and he comes with this, to
the hell with it.

I never expected to have come to do this, but this guy gets on my
fucking nerves, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Way to go
volcano-head. I know I've tried to make other people not to leave this
great help list, but now I can see the reasons why.

I'm off, stay with your fucking list and forum vitamin, it looks like
you didn't get your vitamins today heh. I know I can get banned for
this, but I'd prefer to be banned, because I got to say everything
I've wanted to tell him/he/she deserves.

Bye.