[Wine] Giants: Citizen Kabuto (DirectPlay).

DrGamut wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 30 22:47:06 CDT 2008

Hi, I am trying to run the dedicated server for the game "Giants: Citizen Kabuto" (1.4) using Wine 0.9.60.

I copied dplayx.dll, dpnet.dll, dpnhpast.dll, dpwsockx.dll, and dplaysvr.exe to .wine/drive_c/windows/system32 as recommended in http://wiki.winehq.org/DirectPlayGames and put their corresponding overrides in the config (native,builtin).

When I run the dedicated server, it starts up but comes to an error screen:

"Cannot host a multiplayer game (Code 80158320). Is there a network connection?"

My hostname resolves to my IP address, and I've tried everything I could think of. Suggestions?