[Wine] Re: How do I install in .wine/drive-c/program files?

Theo Tulley wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 1 09:59:28 CDT 2008

I thought that response was due to the executable file trying to access the other files on the cd so I copied the rest of them to Program Files - I skipped SussMarr.exe because I had changed its permissions.

I still get the same response from the terminal.

Note that this is not a program which installs in Windows - the cd just runs under Windows but not under Linux. Originally I simply copied SussMarr.exe from the cd to Program Files in Wine. Now it should be able to find all it requires.