[Wine] Re: Error at adding a program to the firewall exception list

mikolajz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 1 11:05:20 CDT 2008

I see that there is no longer an exception for the "eo" culture, however as I understand, this doesn't make the installer work better. As it was said, whether you have a Linux firewall or not is not checked by Wine. The problem is probably that Wine is missing some APIs. Usually, to add an exception, the apps query for the class {304ce942-6e39-40d8-943a-b913c40c9cd4} (CLSID_NetFwMgr),  but I don't see it in this log.

Anyhow, this looks like a more complicated bug. Maybe you should open a bug report for it on http://bugs.winehq.org so that it someone has time he will look into it.