[Wine] Lineage2 C6 wine "AGP is Deactivated."

NMY wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 3 12:08:18 CDT 2008

> The game may not be consistant. AGP is Deactivated. Please activate AGP for consistancy.

I get this error when I'm trying to start Lineage2. I have latest NVIDIA drivers.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=9115

I did try 9.49, 9.50, latest wine versions but without any luck. I can't get rid of this AGP problem.

My BIOS settings shows either 'AGP/PCI' or 'PCI/AGP' settings. I have NVIDIA FX 5700 graphics card.

I'm running [k]Ubuntu 8.04.1 KDE.

Help me if you can, because Lineage2 is my second life :D I'm playing L2 since C1 (it's like 4 years or so).

The thing is that I removed Windows, because I study IT and windows is bad for ya (i think)