[Wine] trying to get Wine to load Diablo2 hacks

Shadowmeph wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 3 12:18:34 CDT 2008

I am not sure if anyone here condones the use of Hacks in games if not I appologize in advance and will not ask again.

Wine works great for every program I have used( I try not to use non linux programs ) but I play Diablo2LOD and am trying to get a hack that makes it so I can run my Enchanter ingame without having to manualy Enchant people all of the time also another hack is so that I can have a character follow me. these hacks do work or at least when I used to use windows months back they worked but I cannot get them to work using Wine