[Wine] Drip Rerun

SiRGadaBout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 3 15:44:16 CDT 2008

Hi,

Ok, I'll start by being frank: I don't have any time to devote to searching for a solution to this issue, so I'm hoping someone else can provide it for me :-)

Drip Rerun ( http://www.yoyogames.com/games/launch/4761 ) is a port of a game I once played on my C64.  It downloads as a Setup file which runs fine.  However, the installed game crashes on launch.  I see a progress bar for the game, but then the following message appears:

Code:
Unexpected error occured when running the game.

(NB: it's "occurred" :-) )

The log is huge but here are the two reported "err:"s:

Code:
err:dmloader:IDirectMusicLoaderImpl_IDirectMusicLoader_SetObject : could not attach stream to file

Code:
err:d3d_caps:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Invalid nVidia version string: "2.0 NVIDIA-1.5.28"

Any chance someone can help me get past this?  I'll post the whole log if it's really necessary.

I'm running 10.5.4 with all current updates, Darwine 1.1.1 and X11 (from XQuartz) 2.3.0.

Thanks all.

S.