[Wine] Driver installation for DVB-Hardware & DVBviewer

raveit65 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 5 11:41:20 CDT 2008

Hi
I wanted to instal the exellent DVBviewer application for viewing DVB-T-Television under fedora9 / wine?
Under WinXP i need to do the following 3 steps:

1) installing the Driver of my technisat DVB-hardware via the windows control-panel
2) installing the software of my technisat DVB-hardware
3) installing the DVBviewer application.

So under fedora9 / wine i don't know to to the first step !
In that case the second step failed. Step 3 works but the application can't find the the technisat DVB-hardware.

The question is, how can i install the windows hardware driver with wine?
Sorry for my bad english and thx help

Greetz

raveit65