[Wine] Space Bucks gives an installation error

killermoehre wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 6 09:49:14 CDT 2008

Hello, this is my first post in this forum and english isn't my mother tongue. So please, be gently with me. [Wink]

Ok, now the problem.
I run WINE 1.1.2 under Ubuntu 8.04 and try to install Space Bucks (german version). It's a cool game from 1996 for Win 3.1 and Win 95, but everytime I try to install the game, there pop up a window, which say
> Error: Could not load 32-bit Smacker DLL.

This happens a few time and the installation fails.

Can anybody help me?