[Wine] Proteus and wine

dexterlb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 7 01:34:47 CDT 2008

3 months ago I installed proteus (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=9846) under wine (proteus is a PCB design program). Everything was working fine until yesterday. I don't remember what wrong have I done, but I have a problem with the component choosing list. It is a regular list-box, but when I click on an item, the one that is at the very botom gets selected, and NOT the one I have clicked on.  So I must use the keyboard, but it's very slow and anoying. Should I submit this as a bug?

P. S. I tried to turn off compiz, and it is the same.

P. P. S. I tried to downgrade wine to 1.00 and to 0.95 but nothing helps