[Wine] Help using wine

markwjr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 7 12:58:58 CDT 2008

im trying to run my fav game called terraworld its a macromedia flash game but everytime i play i get this error in the terminal and the game is very laggy with wine is there anything i can do to speeed it up well this is what is in the terminal
Code:
[root at localhost Terra]# wine TWOReborn.exeALSA lib pcm.c:2104:(snd_pcm_open_conf) Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so
ALSA lib pcm.c:2104:(snd_pcm_open_conf) Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so

tell me what to do to fix that error im using x64 fedora 9