[Wine] Wine on Asus eee pc 900 running Xandros.

tassel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 7 14:50:34 CDT 2008

Hi.

I´m totally new to all that is Linux and so on.
But I really wan´t to learn more about this wonderful os.
I´m using an Asus eee pc 900 and it came preinstalled with Xandros.
Now I get a little confused on which version of wine (if any) will work on it.
I tried to search the site/forum and web but I haven´t found any good answer.
One more question. If wine does not support Xandros, can I then install an ubuntu version made for the eee and then run Wine from it?

//Mike