[Wine] Wine 3D leads to weird screen

tviel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 10 01:02:19 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,

starting from yesterday on (I updated my SuSE, before it worked perfectly). I get a weird graphic output starting  an 3D game in wine (I use WOW for tests, it already worked flawlessly).

This is like, the screen is duplicated left to right, and the whole screen is like looking through an interference (lot of small blocks making stuff unsharp).

I checked out native OpenGL games (e.g. Sauerbraten) and different older ATI drivers. All didnt resolve the issue with wine.

So I'm up to believe, that it might have something to do with wine.

I'm using wine 1.1.2 in OpenSuse11 with fglrx 8.7 driver for my radeon 9700 mobile.

Again, it worked absolutely flawless until yesterday morning. Maybe I got a wine update and didnt recognize it.

Any hints? Thanks.