[Wine] Cossacks and mouse issue

Derek McGowan dmcgowan at deniment.on.ca
Tue Aug 12 06:00:24 CDT 2008

Hi ...

  Finally got Cossacks running thanks to Jaakko's suggestions, but I'm having one issue I can't seem to correct.

   In order to move around in Cossacks you have two choices, click the mini map to go where you want, or move the mouse to the sides to move your view screen in that direction.

  Unfortunately, even with the allow direct x apps from let the mouse leave the screen checked, the mouse leaves the screen, so moving around is next to impossible.

  Any suggestions?

Derek