[Wine] Baldur's Gate II can't find my CD

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:09:34 CDT 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:30:21 -0500
"dimesio" <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Have you mapped the drive in winecfg? It's on the Drives tab; you have to click the "Show Advanced" button to see the option to set the drive type.

I had mapped the drive, and I had fiddled with the mapping repeatedly,
but it turns out that for some reason wine had decided that h:
-> /media/cdrom0 was a hard drive.  Switching the type (after selecting
'show advanced') solved the problem.  Now all I have to do is figure out
why I can't save games, and why the mousing is so jerky, and I'll be in
the clover.

Thanks again,

Celejar