[Wine] Re: Can't print anymore

sbagnak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 14 16:26:17 CDT 2008

I have same problem.
My OS: Ubuntu 8.04.1 AMD64 with last updates.
Terminal output:
sapsan at sapsan-home:~/.wine/drive_c/windows$ ./notepad.exe
fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We don't handle PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS

But it happened after I has made update wine by this instruction: http://www.winehq.org/site/download-deb

Just before I has made update of wine I tried click to File->Print menu in Notepad and has normal dialog window with PDF printer (I have only PDF printer - no one real)

Aptitude log:
Aptitude 0.4.9: log report
...., ...... 14 2008 23:30:20 +0300

IMPORTANT: this log only lists intended actions; actions which fail due to
dpkg problems may not be completed.

Will install 1 packages, and remove 0 packages.
741kB of disk space will be used
[UPGRADE] wine 1.0.0-1ubuntu4~hardy1 -> 1.1.2~winehq0~ubuntu~8.04-2-0ubuntu1

Log complete.

This experiment was made just few minutes ago.

P.S. sorry for my English