[Wine] Re: FS Host runs but can not connect connect flights

Dangerousdave26 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 14 21:31:18 CDT 2008

Yes I did and I just did it again

I get

user at server:~$ WINEDLLOVERRIDES="dpnet=n" regsvr32 dpnet.dll

user at server:~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32$ WINEDLLOVERRIDES="dpnet=n" regsvr32 dpnet.dll
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on CA0106, disabling mixer
Failed to register DLL dpnet.dll

I even wen out and bought a sound card to day and installed it just in the event not having one was messing with DX.

It installed just fine and all DX functions work with it and still the same.

I just noticed as I am trying to connect this message keeps scrolling in the terminal window.

fixme:thread:SetThreadIdealProcessor (0xfffffffe): stub
fixme:thread:SetThreadIdealProcessor (0xfffffffe): stub
fixme:thread:SetThreadIdealProcessor (0xfffffffe): stub
fixme:thread:SetThreadIdealProcessor (0xfffffffe): stub
fixme:thread:SetThreadIdealProcessor (0xfffffffe): stub
fixme:thread:SetThreadIdealProcessor (0xfffffffe): stub

This is my first Linux box and I did not format the hard drives correctly so I am going to blow it our and do it again.

Then I will try it all over and see what happens

Thanks Dave