[Wine] Re: problem running everything

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 15 12:38:21 CDT 2008

Are you _really_ sure it is a clean install? (maybe you just reased some other user's .wine folder?)

It's because this:

> err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"sfhlp02" failed to load
> err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"sfsync02" failed to load

Still persists even when you say you have a clean wine install (yes, you've gotten there already, I know).

Also, if it persists, try to unregister the service for those drivers with regsrv32 and if that doesn't work simply go to the registry and erase those two entries

Just my simple opinion on trying to understand why the hell that is happening.

Hope I Helped.