[Wine] error in games

jorge wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 18 00:25:46 CDT 2008

Hi there i know wine dosent work with 64bit linux but i cant figur out how to get or turn un lib 32 on mandriva 2008.1 spring, i looked out on the package manager for wine thing, i got what i needed, but it seem not to be working quite well, here what world of warcraft error brings:
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winealsa.drv": libasound.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk "DivxDecoder.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\mnt\\win_c\\World_of_Warcraft\\wow.exe" failed, status c0000005
i cant get it tur run, but i did in my desktop pc, the big difrence is that is ubuntu 32 bit, here is another game error, swat 4:
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk "MSVCR71.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\mnt\\win_c\\Program Files\\Sierra\\SWAT 4\\Content\\System\\swat4.exe" failed, status c0000005
my wine version is 0.9.58, well thx for the help see ya soon
 [Crying or Very sad]