[Wine] Re: Intel HDA with Plantronics USB

irishdunn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 18 07:31:44 CDT 2008

Susan I know of that reference, I used it to set up my Direct3d support.

However, as I stated earlier: When running the winecfg, I can see both devices.

-Intel HDA
-Plantronics USB

I want to select the second device as the default sound input. I do not see any of the keys matching to what I would like to do.

If I am missing something, then please point it out, however just linking me multiple times to the same reference is not assisting.