[Wine] Running google Sketchup 6

R. S. Patil kpr.rspatil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:28:12 CDT 2008

Hi vitamin,

>>> Can somebody Guide me On this Issue. I feel that its
>>> just configuration of NVidia or x-server or wine or Ubuntu itself
>>>

>> Did you disabled/removed compiz?
>>

> yes In Setting -> Destop Effects
>
> It ran adept manager and compiz, plugins and plugins-extra
> packages are removed in synaptic also they are unchecked
>
> But some of the compiz packages are still shown as Installed
> like emerald etc. etc. Shall I have to remove or purge all of them ?

Well The Problem of Black Square is solved by wine winecfg
winows -> Win XP rather than win98.

But when window is resized to full screen slower response
and garbling the entire desktop still persists with CPU usage
100%. Acceptable performance is up to 60 to 70% of total
screen size. Above about 50% of screen size the desktop
garbling is noticed but goes off with desktop->refresh.

This is for latest update.

Thanks and Best regards

R. S. Patil