[Wine] Question about winecfg/pixel shader for some games

colbert wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 19 16:50:23 CDT 2008

I currently have CNC3, GTA:SA, COD4 working real good in Wine (amazing AppDB pages!!) but what I'm wondering is: For GTA:SA I have to go to winecfg > Graphics > uncheck Allow Pixel Shader to make the game playable. Yet, if I want to run COD4 or CNC3, neither will start without the pixel shader option checked.

Instead of having to go into winecfg everytime to change it in between games (and I don't play often so I typically forget if it's on/off) is there some command that can be issued or a script made??

Thanks :)