[Wine] Re: Full Tilt Poker software no longer works

magmp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 19 20:15:08 CDT 2008

Hi. I have the same issue with Cassinoonnet. I will tell you what i've been observed. Before version 0.960 ( I mean on Gutsy) everything worked. Then on hardy after update everything went wrong. I could install software again, I could log in but after choosing a table - freeze. Then I notice that my broadband usage in that moment hops to the zenith. I had it to kill, nothing else works, sometimes crashes itself but processes stays. Then one day I though that if it was working on gutsy I should try to compile it on gutsy. So I took my daughter's laptop and compiled wine on Gutsy. Bang. Everything's working. Than I tried to explain to my self why version 1.0 and others compiled on gutsy work with my application and on hardy not. On this forum someone told me to try scripts with needed packages - hardy.sh. Didn't worked. And I went farther and I don;t know why (stupid, stupid, stupid) I use gutsy.sh script  on that laptop. Now I can't make it to work ( I mean wine freezing on application even if compiled with gutsy). The problem is that I don't know which packages could be installed, cause this could be some tip to solve this problem.