[Wine] Direct X Input

dcbdbis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 21 01:35:46 CDT 2008

Good Evening,

I have an app that is not in the app database entitled RealFLight G4. I have it installed, but ut used the Direct X input method to talk to a hand held joystick like controller in which is embedded security and copy protection.

The application is griping about not being able to find the Interlink Controller. In dmesg it shows up and is usable in other applications, so Linux recognizes it.

I have spent the evening looking for a Direct X Input method and have been able to find only blurbs, yet no "How To's"

Can someone please educate me on Direct X Input and how to turn it on in Wine (if it is possible)?

I appreciate your help.

Dave Babb