[Wine] Re: Bold I know... problem with Steam in darwine

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 21 11:10:09 CDT 2008

Hi. Well I too think it can be X related, but

> err:ntlm:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path

Seems odd.

Also, you didn't tell us what version of wine you are using ;).

Maybe a single upgrade would do? (tried downloading from this site, or doing a clean install, erasing/renaming ~/.wine folder)

You could give it another try by running winecfg and setting ole32 and oleaut32 to native and setting rpcrt4 to builtin. You probably still won't be able to crash, but maybe we'll go further.

Waiting for more info,

jorl17