[Wine] HL2DM goes blank

tkdman09 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 21 16:03:30 CDT 2008

When I go to launch half life 2 deathmatch, all goes fine...to a certain point. i get the laoding movie (the guy with the faucet in is eye) adn then the copyright info after that. then i get my laoding screen/splash (the guy suing the gravity gun to throw a toilet) and then after that, my screen just goes blank. its like my monitor is shut off (but its not). i can still hear the sounds of the links when i mouse over them. so i just go to the bottom and move up until i find the first sound so that i know that one is "quit" then i press enter becaue i know the first selected option is to quit. then i go back to my desktop and all is fine. how do i got about fixing this????