[Wine] steam games are missing

Arthur Squassabia cabose1213 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 19:07:03 CDT 2008

I've installed steam and it runs (extremely slow though), but when I log in
and open the my games tab none of my games are shown. I know the games are
still registered to my account though because when i use my old windows
computer they are still all there. Also when I tried to repurchase one of my
games I was told that the software i wanted to purchase wasn't available in
my location yet

I'm on openSuSE 11.0 KDE 3.5 and i'm using wine 1.1

--
"Black holes are where god divided by Zero."