[Wine] Re: Printing Under Wine

raja_s_patil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 23 22:03:51 CDT 2008

> Printing was broken in 1.1.2 for 64 bit Kubuntu 8.04. Try upgrading to 1.1.3.

Well I use KUbuntu 32 bit and Just upgraded to 1.1.3

> I saw that error failed to open source stream when I checked a log file from a failed MS office 2007 installation under wine. I remedied it by going into wine and under libraries specifying the remote procedure call library rpcrt4.dll and set the override to run native windows. I don't know if it would remedy your particular problem but maybe something to try.

Well I upgraded to wine1.1.3 and used rpcrt4 as native
(Copied from WinXP Partition) but the problem is still there

any other suggestions ?

BTW where can I find more information on Printing
under wine so that I can dig further.

Thanks and Best Regards

R. S. Patil