[Wine] Help installing large files - Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.5 and 10.0

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 26 12:53:35 CDT 2008

I have been trying to install Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.5 and 10.0 using wine's most current git.
With 9.5, the install fails to install the largest files, which are quite huge.
With 10.0, the files are even larger, and the install just hangs and won't continue.

?? Wine 9.0, which has slightly smaller file sizes, installs and runs pretty well.

Oddly, I have also tried copying all the 10.0 files to my hard drive so I can install them there, and the copy command hangs up. Is this some sort of Linux restriction?

Any help appreciated.
Susan