[Wine] accessing network Drives from wine

technocp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 27 07:48:10 CDT 2008

I am using Ubuntu 8.04

I have 2 Ubuntu Machines - both with wine installed

I have a simple program which has an exe file and a small database file which is accessed by exe file

I want to access my database file on other unbuntu PC with exe file on my ubuntu PC

The program is simple foxpro based and is working fine locally on mu ubuntu PC through Wine so it is only the matter of connecting network drive

have any one tried such thing previously