[Wine] Quickbooks 8.1 lockup

Sound1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 27 23:08:50 CDT 2008

Using Ubuntu 8.04, Wine 1.1.3

Application is Quickbooks 8.1. I have succesfully run this app in 7.04 with older wine version.

I'm finding that the menu's with arrow up & down seem to crash Quickbooks and wine. Not using the arrows but when you go all the way to the top or bottom. A restart is then needed to get Quickbooks to open up again.

Any ideas? As I say this worked great previously until I brought a new machine and new install.

I would really don't want to use windows. I love wine! Help Please?