[Wine] Strangest and weirdest problem ever!

Cygoku wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 28 08:56:09 CDT 2008

I am rather new to Linux.  I started using it full time with Ubuntu GG the day it was released.  So far I was using Wine to be able to use a single program.  Lately, I started thinking I could use Wine for emulation.  Either it's Final Burn Alpha, Demul or any emulators, my screen gets corrupted.

See image :
[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=winebugvp3.png[/img]

Can you see the problem?  Not at all I guess.  Now take a look at the next picture.  I had to take a picture with my digicamera to show you the full extent of my problem.

See image : [img]http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=winebugvp3.png[/img]

Here is my current setup :

Wine 1.1.3
Laptop Dell Inspiron 6400
ATI Radeon Mobility X1400
Catalyst 8.8 (180x800)

I hope anybody can hint me at solutions.   If you need any log, tell.

Cygoku