[Wine] Re: I have ubuntu, but this doesnt work

sixofour wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 28 15:09:27 CDT 2008

Code:
crono at Nekron:~$ sudo apt-cache search wine
[sudo] password for crono:
tellico - collection manager for books, videos, music
tellico-data - collection manager for books, videos, music [data]
unmass - Extract game archive files
winefish - LaTeX Editor based on Bluefish
libdscaler - Video deinterlacer plugins from the DScaler project
pptview - view PowerPoint slide shows
kde-guidance - collection of KDE system administration tools for GNU/Linux
wine - Microsoft Windows Compatibility Layer (Binary Emulator and Library)
wine-dev - Microsoft Windows Compatibility Layer (Development files)
crono at Nekron:~$ sudo apt-get install wine
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
wine is already the newest version.
crono at Nekron:~$

I'm not sure what the problem is, it works for me though.