[Wine] what version fixed the utorrent peer drop bug?

mishkin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 1 12:26:21 CST 2008

I'm using 1.1.7 with utorrent 1.8 using the built in rss to seed torrents or atleast I was at TL until I got banned for ghosting (I was like wtf is that)

So I can only conclude that wine is causing the glitch ghosted torrents... as many people use utorrent and if it was something wrong with their site they'd be banning bucketloads

so I wanna downgrade my wine version as low as i can go without running into that bug where xfers over 1MB/s get dropped

thx!