[Wine] AMD64 vs i86...

almigi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 1 23:48:41 CST 2008

This may be a silly question...but...

Currently I'm running the amd64 release of Ubuntu 8.10, and I am using Wine with minimal issue. I really only use Wine for one program, Final Fantasy XI.  Following the directions step by step in the AppDB I got it running...acceptably.

There are still some framerate issues when I am in a crowded area in the game, and I was wondering...

Has anyone noticed a difference in performance with Wine (especially when running Windows games) running Wine with a 32-bit Linux distro vs a 64bit Distro?