[Wine] Re: CUPS Printers not showing up in wine (notepad et al)

TheBigLabowski wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 2 18:53:48 CST 2008

Do you know which Ubuntu (or other) repository would have that package?  I'm assuming the one I want is "cups-dev" but it doesn't show up in synaptic for me so I don't think I have the repository that has it.

I have all of the Ubuntu repos selected (including multi and universe).

Which repository would have cups-dev?  Should I just find and compile it from source?  Also, is cups-dev even the correct package?

Thanks in advance, you've been very helpful :)