[Wine] ActiveX & ADO?

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Wed Dec 3 17:16:53 CST 2008

Hi Folks

I recently got back the message below form a company I suggested
supporting WINE with their software.  Is there any answer - or is it, as
they suggest, a lost cause?

The error I get from WINE is:
RTG Bills (title)
ADO error 1AD
ActiveX component can't create object
[OK](button)

Is there anyway to have ActiveX & ADO work with WINE?

Regards,
Morgan.

--
Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora + freedom; fact || fiction?