[Wine] Modo 302

leifen leifmariussen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:27:32 CST 2008

Turn off VBO mode in Modo. Since some buttons can`t be clicked, you have to
write in the command in the command window in the lower right corner of the
main screen.
write:

pref.value opengl.vboMode vbo_off

Should speed things up just a little bit :)

All commands can be activated this way. I have an osx version of Modo and
can see which commands are triggered in the command history after I have
pushed them.. after which I write them manually on my ModoWine :)

Regards,
Leif (modo and ubuntu user :)