[Wine] Re: Could Not Locate Entry For HAL.DLL In Setup Log

zenarcher wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 5 19:34:59 CST 2008

Austin, than you very much for the speedy reply.  I'm green as grass with WINE.  As such, I'm not real sure as to exactly the steps I should follow here for your instructions.  I'm guessing it's to be done from a terminal.  If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you give me sort of a "step by step" on following your instructions?  I really appreciate it and apologize for my "newbieness" with WINE.

Regards,
zenarcher