[Wine] chm NOT fixed but success elswhere

jcfuller wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 6 07:44:17 CST 2008

First: Contrary to claims chm viewing is NOT fixed.It's better but graphics and the index are still broken. I washed my hands on bug reporting of the problems, as I now use firefox with the chm addon which works even better than the last kchmviewer I tried.

Great News:
I installed the latest PBWin9.0 and the first example I tried worked flawlessly.
This surprised me as this was a COM example that uses the Microsoft WebBrowser Object.

James